Terms and conditions of website use
Who are we and how to contact us
FB40 Limited trading as ‘EasyGleam’ is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12272951. Our address is The Business Terrace, Maidstone House, King Street, Maidstone, ME15 6JQ and it operates the Website . The registered VAT number is GB 339036793.
Definitions and interpretation
1. In this policy, the following definitions are used:
Data: collectively all information that you submit to FB40 Limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR: the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
FB40 Limited, we or us: FB40 Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12272951 whose registered office is at 9 Summerhill Road, Dartford, Kent, DA12LP;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by FB40 Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to FB40 Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, , and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and FB40 Ltd, the owner and operator of this website, EasyGleam.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by FB40 Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to FB40 Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
By visiting our Website, you confirm that:
you accept these Terms and conditions of Use and agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Terms and conditions of Use, please refrain from using our Website;
Who can use EasyGleam.com and what are the requirements to create an account?
You must be at least 16 years of age to use this Website, create an account and/or use its services. By using the Website and /or its services and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age. or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website, create an account and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
Sale of Goods
EasyGleam.com is fulfilled by Amazon.
When you make a purchase from EasyGleam.com, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
The prices we charge for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur.
Full terms and conditions of Sale including Warranty, Returns and Refunds information can be found by clicking on the following link [T&Cs of sale Policy]
Intellectual property, copy right, logos and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of FB40 Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of FB40 Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
6. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that FB40 Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. FB40 Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
7. Whilst FB40 Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8. FB40 Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
9. FB40 Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice, to alter, suspend, create limits or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products, promotions and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
Limitation of liability
10. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, FB40 Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
d. personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service
e. errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content;
f. any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
16. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
17. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
18. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
19. You agree to indemnify and hold FB40 Ltd harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
20. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
18. You may link to our Website on social media, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation in any way, nor imply without our prior consent that we have approved or endorsed you in any way.
19. You must not establish a link to our Website in any website without permission. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission that we have granted at any time.
20. Any website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Terms and conditions of use policy.